Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We're on the move...

The Schoenings are picking up and leaving the Bay Area for a trek across the country to Washington, D.C. (just in time for summer). We'll be flying out on May 2nd and Charlie starts his fabulous new job on the 5th. As for me, I'll be a stay-at-home-mom for a while until Viv sends me over the edge (or I get a new job, whichever comes first).

We are going to miss everyone dearly... words cannot express how much.

I hope someone visits us!


Viv in her new Orioles hat (we'll be in Bethesda, not Baltimore)

3 comments:

Charlie's mom said...

Congratulations on your move. Leaving folks is really hard, but you are in for a great adventure. Vivie, wish the Orioles were as good as how great you look in your "O" hat! See you in Maryland.
Love, Kiki

Catherine Bernard said...

We are going to miss you guys so much! We feel so lucky that we were able to watch your family grow and share in Viv's first year plus! However, now we don't have to worry about Lily competing with Viv for Jacob's attention :-) Don't forget us! We love you! Go YANKS!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited you'll be East with me!!! Don't worry - Charlie will just have to watch Vivie for a good week and a half - oh lets make it two! so we can travel to SF for our annual Sonoma/Napa wine tour! :) xoxoxo