I am sure there will be more pictures, as this class runs through December :)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
The Littlest Ballerina
Saturday, Viv went to her first ballet class with her friend Jane. They were the only ones in black leotards. Apparently, there is a dress code and they were SUPPOSED to be in pink, who knew? I think they look adorable. All they need are some leg warmers and they can go audition for the New York Ballet.
I am sure there will be more pictures, as this class runs through December :)



The Bad Girls of Ballet thinking about shoplifting legwarmers.
I am sure there will be more pictures, as this class runs through December :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Viv is such a cute little rebel!
Ballet lessons and pole dancing...can Dancing With the Stars be next? We love all the fun experiences Viv is getting to have!
Post a Comment